- Iim Rohtak
Established in 2009, Indian Institute of Management Rohtak is an institute of national importance as per Ministry of HRD, Government of India. IIM Rohtak has been ranked amongst the top five IIMs in research. Institute offers a dynamic environment for high-quality research in all functional areas of management that will benefit various segments of the business and society.
The vision of IIM Rohtak is to be a global leader in the creation and dissemination of management knowledge, and a global learning center, in due course of time
The primary mission of IIM Rohtak is to develop (corporate and non-corporate) managers with a sense of excellence, strong social commitment, and a passion for a value system. The broader institutional mission of IIM Rohtak is to create knowledge through quality publications and management education.
IIM Rohtak Programs
Post Graduate Programme in Management
The duration of the IIM-R Post-Graduate Programme is two academic years.The curriculum is designed to impart knowledge and skills considered essential for managers to operate successfully in an increasingly dynamic and complex environment. Admission is done on the basis of Common Admission Test
score, personal interview and written test.
Fellow Programme in Management (FPM)
Fellow Programme in Management (FPM) of the Indian Institute of Management Rohtak is a full-time doctoral programme offered in various specializations:
- Economics& Public Policy
- Finance & Accounting
- Human Resources Management and Organizational Behaviour
- Management Information Systems
- Marketing Management
- Operations Management & Quantitative Techniques
- Strategic Management
The Fellow Programme of IIM Rohtak aims:
- Developing high quality researchers and teachers for academic institutions in India and abroad.
- Be a leading source of top quality management experts and thinkers for business organizations, government and society in India and abroad. The programme duration is four years. The participants are given a monthly fellowship, a contingency grant, waiver of tuition fees, support to attend national international/national conferences and support for research visits to global partner institutions.
A candidate should have a valid test score not older than two years from the closing date of application in any of the following tests: CAT conducted by IIMs
- UGC/JRF (other JRFs will not be considered)
- PGDM of IIMs
The candidates should have obtained the qualifying degree or diploma, not more than five years ago (For all areas).
Five-Year Integrated Programme in Management
IIM Rohtak introduces a Five-Year Integrated Programme in Management (IPM) for students after class XII who aim to pursue their career in Business Management. It is a comprehensive management program that has a combined course of management studies from under-graduate (UG) to postgraduate (PG). The entire programme is divided into two parts; the first part focuses on the foundation courses, whereas the second part focuses on the management. Students will be undergoing internships at the end of every academic year.
- Minimum 60% in Standard X/ SSC and Standard XII/ HSC or equivalent examinations
- All the interested applicants will undergo IIM Rohtak’s IPM Aptitude Test that will examine the aptitude, logical reasoning and proficiency in English of the applicant.
Executive Fellow Programme in Management
Executive Fellow Programme in Management is specially designed for working professional working with industry, government and social sector and interested in pursuing research in the field of Management.
A candidate applying for EFPM of IIM Rohtak should have a valid test score not older than five years from the closing date of application in any of the following tests.
- CAT conducted by IIMs
- GATE (only for operations & IT Area)
- PGDM of IIMs (CGPA 6 & Above)
- UPSC (Group A officers)
Executive Training (MDP)
A major academic objective of IIM Rohtak is to actively promote professional development of practicing managers, through well designed and delivered Management Development Programmes (MDPs). These are being designed as short-duration skill development programmes for business executives who cannot attend long-duration programmes in view of their pressing professional requirements, but who need periodic updating of their managerial skills to succeed in an intensely competitive globalized world. The various disciplines covered by MDPs of IIM Rohtak are Marketing, Human Resource Management, Operations, Finance & Accounting, Information Technology Systems, Strategic Management, General Management, and Business Environment.
Academic Training FDP
Faculty Development Programs (FDPs) of IIM Rohtak are aimed at maintaining and improving the professional competency of faculty members working in B’Schools of universities and private institutions within India and abroad.
Executive Post Graduate Diploma In Sports Management
IIM Rohtak has a specialized program in “Sports Management” for experienced professionals, sports graduates, and sports enthusiasts. Graduates of this program will be equipped to understand the regulatory, revenue and branding forces at work in the sports industry, nationally and globally.
Executive PG Diploma Programme in Management
One-Year Post Graduate Programme in Management for Executives (ePGPx) is a composite delivery mode (online/offline) programme. The focus of the programme is on general management orientation and practical knowledge with an emphasis on inculcating exemplary leadership in challenging managerial situations.
- A Bachelor's Degree or Post Graduation Degree in any discipline with minimum 50% aggregate mark or equivalent CGPA.
- 5 Years of managerial/ entrepreneurial/ professional experience at the time of application.
Candidates who fulfill the above-mentioned minimum criteria and want to apply for the program should qualify in any of the following competitive exams to appear for the Personal Interview.
Valid Score CAT (75 percentile) / GMAT ( 550 or above)/ GRE (300 or above) obtained in any of the last 5 years
-- OR --
Group á' officers inducted through UPSC exam.
-- OR --
Appear in IIM Rohtak MAT Entrance Test
Senior Leadership Program
IIM Rohtak’s Senior Leadership Programme is a 1 year blended learning programme designed for leaders and those in senior management positions. By imparting excellent leadership training, this programme equips its participants with key inputs on strategic decision making, design thinking, and business transformation skills from a top management perspective
- Working professionals OR self-employed candidates qualifying below criteria:
- Graduates from a recognised university AND Proven work experience of minimum 7 years
- Selections will be based on evaluation of individual profile & statement of purpose (SOP).
Indian Institute of Management Rohtak
Management City NH-10 Southern Bypass, Sunaria,
Rohtak-124010 Haryana, India