- Chaudhary Charan Singh Haryana Agriculture University Entrance Exam
Chaudhary Charan Singh Haryana Agriculture University Admission
Chaudhary Charan Singh Haryana Agriculture University, Hisar (CSS HAU) conducts entrance exam for admission to its various UG, PG and PhD courses. Admission to B.Tech (Agril. Engineering), MBA (General) and MBA (Agribusiness) will be made by HSCS on the basis of JEE Mains
, respectively as per policy of Haryana Govt. For Details please see the information Brochure of Haryana State Counseling Society, Panchkula
Courses Offered at Hisar Agricultural University
- B.Sc. (Hons) Agriculture (4 Years)
- B.Sc. (Hons) Community Science (4 Years)
- MBA (Agri Business)
- MBA (General)
- Master's Programmes in Hem / Biochemistry /MBB/Bioinfor./Pl. Physics /Micro./Zoology FST/Environmental Science
- Master's Programme in College of Basic Scs. & Humanities (COBS&H) Physics
- Master's Programme in College of Basic Scs. & Humanities (COBS&H) Sociology
- Master's Programme in College of Basic Scs. & Humanities (COBS&H) Statistics
- M.Sc. Agriculture
- M.Sc. Home Science
- M. Tech (Agriculture Engineering)
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Communication Skills in English
- Post-Graduate Diploma in English Hindi Translation
- PG Diploma in Remote Sensing & Geographical Information System (GIS) Application in Agriculture and Environment
Hisar Agricultural University Entrance Exam Eligibility CriteriaFor UG Programme
For PG Programme
- Candidate should have successfully completed their 12th or other equivalent examination from recognized board/ university.
For Ph.D. Programme
- Candidate should have successfully completed their Graduation or other equivalent examination in recognized field from recognized university/institution.
- Candidate should have successfully completed their Master’s or other equivalent degree in a relevant field from recognized University or Institution.
Hisar Agricultural University Entrance Exam Admission Process
The admission in Chaudhary Charan Singh Haryana Agricultural University in the concerned field is completely based upon merit and the marks obtained by the candidates in the entrance examination. Candidates who are selected in entrance test are further called for counselling.
Hisar Agricultural University Application Process
Candidates can obtain the Prospectus along with admission form either from the university counter OR
By post from the Assistant Registrar (Academic), CCS HAU, Hisar. Candidates can also download the application form from the University website www.hau.ac.in
Hisar Agricultural University Admission Important Dates (Tentative)Last Date for Receipt of Admission Forms:
- For B.Sc. (Hons) Ag. Program; Master Programs in College of Agriculture; Master Programs in College of Basic Sci. & Humanities (Chemistry, Biochemistry, Molecular Biology & Biotechnology, Bioinformatics, Plant Physiology, Microbiology, Zoology, Food Sci. & Technology & Environmental Sci.): May
- Master Program in College of Basic & Humanities Statistics, Sociology and Physics: June
- MBA; MBA (Agriculture): June
- Master Programmes in I.C. College of Home Sci. & College of Agri. Eng. & Tech: June
- B.Sc. (Hons): June
Note: B.Tech (Agri. Eng): To follow test Policy of Haryana State.
CCSHAU, Hisar Contact Details
CCS Haryana Agricultural University,
Hisar - 125 004, India